I would be lying if I said I wasn't confused at times when one program would suggest eating certain foods while another one would tell you they are off limits. One Program might tell you to eat 5 or 6 small meals throughout the day while another would tell you to stick to 3 meals a day. There were many differences in the programs.
The good news, I did find some consistencies - every single one of them said drinking water is a key element to weight loss. Every single one of them said you got to get your body moving and they all agreed that getting a good nights sleep is imperative.
I quickly realized that I needed to do what was right for me, what I was willing to invest and commit to and most of all - that I needed to force myself to get moving.
And so my journey started - one step at a time.......
I bought a used Treadmill
I bought the AB Rocket Twister (not right away - but in October - after consistently using the Treadmill)
And I bought a 3 lbs medicine ball, some hand weights and some bands
No comments:
Post a Comment